re: 1970 / 1974 amc gremlin hoods..

hello people..
i got a 1970 amc gremlin hood / i got a 1974 amc hood..both of these
hoods are in great-shape...i live in klamath falls,oregon.97603....if
anyone out there in gremlin-
land that would like to have them you can fer "FREE" ok..all you gota do
is send me $25.00 fer a large rool of shrink wrap cause they gota be
shrink wrap the ship'n company said..and you pay fer the ship expenses
as well.. "THERE FREE "..

if you'd lik them just e-mail me at rooster1@xxxx

i am part'n out a 1974 amc gremlin with a runnin 258 6cyc..with factory
air conditioner..fenders..windows..bumpers..back hatch-glass window
latch/lock
with key..plus plenty more items etc:

thanks again ok james-

{onehorsetrader}..