Re: [gremlintime] '73 Gremlin X V-8 f/s

Bart,
The 302 C-4 setup is going in the Pinto (if the 2.0 ever dies). 351, 390,
etc. are just too wide for an "easy" fit. Vegas w/3.8 Buick evenfire motors
are OK. Since Gremlins were available with V8s to start with less other
modifications are required for more HP I would imagine. Most evebody I've
known that has gone with a 390 or 401 though has ended up having to upgrade
the rear end in order to keep them on the road at all.