Re: [gremlintime] Re: "Original" mirrors on Gremlins - oval AND rectang

Re: [gremlintime] Re: "Original" mirrors on Gremlins - oval AND rectangular....

THE MIRROR WILL WORK ON UR CAR..BUT ITS NOR ORIGNA, FER UR YEAR..ITS A PEAR SHAPE
MIRROR..THEY WERE ON THE '77'S AND '78'S ..MAYBE OTHER YEARS.. ..IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED
IN BUY'N A 1977 AMC GREMLIN..E-MAIL ME FER PIC'S OK..
ROOSTER1@xxxx THANKS JAMES-