re: 1977 amc gremlin..

i hav listed my personnal 1977 amc gremlin on ebay auctions with a
reserve price
it has only 80,000 miles..well you need to go into ebay to actually see
this car car
i'v had ferever..{i am the second owner and i store it inside my
barn..}go ahead look
if any questions just ask ok.. ebay item number is 2407092980....you can
make a bid if you would lik to buy it ok.. thanks again
ok james-

{onehorsetrader}..

my ebay screen-name is onehorsetrader..