Re: [gremlintime] gas tank

good evenin..
mr patrick shields{freebrained}..
i'v got an orignal gas tank..the straps..the neck hose etc: i will outrite
sell it to you..
plus all ship'n expenses ok..nothin lik hav'n an amc part fer ur 1977 amc
gremlin..
i have plenty of other amc parts..fenders..hoods..doors..windows..gas
tank..hinges..
a complete 258 6cyc runn'n engine..under the front end..hup caps etc:

james-{onehorsetrader}..

if you or anyone is interested contact me at "rooster1@xxxx"