Re: Gremlin in Topeka

Sue,
Do you have any more details on the car. What shape is the interior, are the grill & in good shape, etc. We will be leaving soon for 2 weeks to take our son to Bangor Sub Base in WA state. We may be interested but won't be able to do anything until we get back from our trip. I understand if youcan't wait on us.

You can email me at luvdmouse57@xxxx with any info on car.

Karla °o°