From: "Karla Dick" <luvdmouse57@xxxx>
To: <gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 1:05 PM
Subject: [gremlintime] Gremlin in Topeka

I know someone who might be interested. How far from Topeka & in what
direction. We are looking for another Gremlin but don't want to go too far
from home (near Wichita).

Karla °o°

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime