Re: Day Three of Gremlin driving - New carb comes in, bolting on tonight

Re: Day Three of Gremlin driving - New carb comes in, bolting on tonight...

 Well, I ALMOST didn't get the darn thing cranked at work tonight, it was
running so rich it flooded! Luckily the auto parts store called and said it (
the new carb ) was in ( from Pittsburgh ), and went and picked it up. It's
for a CJ-5 Jeep, but it looks the same, and at this point if it bolts on and
works, I will be happy! :) I'll report what happens. Only thing that should
be different is the jetting. It was $87 with $16 core charge. My truck should
be ready tomorrow, so I'll hae to drive the Gremlin tomorrow morning (
hopefully with the new carb on it ). I better get out there before it gets
TOO cold! Layta,

Jerry