Re: [gremlintime] Day Two of Gremlin driving to work on bad carb... P-U

Re: [gremlintime] Day Two of Gremlin driving to work on bad carb... P-U !

Hello Jerry !

You remember that guy up in Inwood you visited with last year ? Well, I
probably need to sell my Gremlin but I don't know if I could sell it to some
kid I don't know. Would you sell him one of the ones you're holding and
take mine under your wing ? I serious Jerry. I feel awful about all the things
I'll never get to do with that old car of mine and I can't imagine anyone I'd
rather sell her to. Please think about this. We can work out a price - don't
worry about that. Everything is the same with her. She's just a little older
then she was when you last saw her. I just don't have the skills, money, etc
to do what needs be done. You need an "X" with the special alloy racing
rims don't you ? Less then 100 miles on those Michelin 195x75x14 tires
I had to buy too. Keep her together though Jerry.

I used to re-build her carb. Are those kits still available ? I priced a new
Carter 1b for her last year. It was around $100 from Auto Zone if I remember.