gemlin and a concord parts help

hi all i have a 1974 gremlin 258 with drum brakes and want to put disks on it because some day i would like to make it a v8 but till then i still need brakes just so i can drive it i need new front drums i baught rear drumms but stiull need to do the front today i found a 1979 concord with disk brakes it has a 258 auto in it if i were to purchase this concord can i use these disks and does any one have a list of what all might interchange on it my gremlin needs tranny work this one has a strong tranny can i put it in my gremmster till the day i do the v8 conversion ( if that day ever comes lol) how could i tell if its the same or not on the interchange list if any one has it please let me know about every thing inside and out any help would be really cool thanks
rj 1974 258

---