Foreign Gremlin-like cars ; ever heard of an Otas ?

Foreign Gremlin-like cars ; ever heard of an Otas ?

 I bought a book at the used book store locally Friday night called Cars
of the world, circa 1971. I've always wondered what other country's cars
looked like. One of the more unusual cars was an Otas, the rear quarter
looked Gremlin-like, but the front looked like a '69 Camaro. Kinda reminded
me of the AMX/GT car, half Javelin, half Gremlin. Never heard of an Otas
before, but I have now. I'll have to go back and look again, but I think it's
a middle-eastern car. There were some AMC mistakes in the book , they listed
both the Gremlin two-seater and the 4-seater separately, but the pictures for
the two-seater had a functional rear hatch, which wasn't true, AFAIK. Car had
a closed and open hatch picture, and the hinges were prominent, so it must
have been an oversight. Hindsight allows me to nit-pick, LOL!
I didn't see any other foreign-produced AMCs of any kind, so it must have
been strictly country-specific cars they showed. The Holdens of Australia
were particularly interesting, as most of their models seemed to have very
Hornet-like tail lights.
Well, that's it. Just making conversation. layta,

Jerry casper