Re: 500 cu.in Cadd-O-Grem 540 stroker

Yea I saw that article. Only thing I didnt like was they butchured up
the car to get it in there. The motor(size wise) is no bigger than a
Big block. Im gonna do it so it looks like it was factory made. It
should be fun. Rod

-- In gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave & Avie Shaver"
<dshaver@xxxx> wrote:
> Why not do this?? Hot Rod folks stuffed a 500 Caddy motor in a
Chevette! It would definitely kick some Detroit and Japan you know
what!

> Dave Shaver
> little tiny 71 Gremmie with a 232 soon to have a 2 barrel.

Eldorado
> heads, 1971 500 crank, offset-ground to a 4.625" stroke, BB Chevy
rods.
> Intake is the Edelbrock Performer, with an 800cfm Quadrajet. The
Caddy runs