re ; Gremmie disc brakes

Hi All,

As for the disc brake conversion - my 74 Gremmie has disc brakes.
My 75 Matador was the donor vehicle - it had the Bendix disc brakes, power
assisted. In the conversion i did away wit the power assist, ran the master
off the Matador using the Gremlin pushrod and used the proportioning valve
from the Matador. I ended up with a great braking system as the rear drums
are off of a 69 GTA 390 Mustang - as is the rest of the rear diff. I was
prepared to go to 4 wheel disc if necc to get the stopping power i needed
for this car. Didn't need it at all - not even a adjustable proportioning
valve. The conversion in the front was very simple - just pull the spindles
and related caliper supports etc and bolt it in. This set up has been in
this car since 1978 with zero problems.
Any questions - e-mail me at vbutvila@xxxx - see ya - Vik