Gremlin Garage and house refinanced, glad it's over! Whew!

Gremlin Garage and house refinanced, glad it's over! Whew!

 Went in Wednesday to finalize the paperwork, signed a stack of papers,
but it all went quickly. My closing costs was "only" about $3,500, I'm
getting $1,400 back, plus whatever my old loan holder owes me, so it may be a
few thou. And, I won't have a payment until Feb 01, 2003, so Christmas will
be debt-free! Also, my home value went up so much, I got to drop the PMI
payment ( Mortgage Insurance, basically ), so I saved an additional $70, so
my overall payment reduction for 1.75 points is about $230/month, a whole
Gremlin payment! LOL! That is, ONE payment, get one Gremlin. :D Not sure
what I'll do with all that "extra" cash ( I know, I'll have my new WIFE spend
it! ). HOpefully I can afford to start repairing some of my Gremlins ( and
Pacer wagon ) soon. I intend to, anyway. Tired of seeing them sit and rot,
and me with no money to do much. This should help me immensely, if my other
half doesn't go crazy with the savings. LOL. Well, that's all for now, guess
I"ll go dream of finding that 401 Gremlin ( hey, I DID find one, in Richmond,
VA for sale, $900 ), but I have no place to put it. Damn. Oh well, can't
own'em all. Later, peoples

Jerry in Virginia