Hotwheels / AMC AMX Christmas present idea...new Mattel product ( book )

Hotwheels / AMC AMX Christmas present idea...new Mattel product ( book )

 I was at Wal-mart tonight, and found some neat little "books" by Mattel
that have a diecast Hotwheels car on them. There are about 5 different
books,from classic Legends to Muscle Cars to Hot Rods, etc. I looked thru the
ones there, in one ( #5 in the series, called Street Power, yellow and BBO
cover ), I found the AMC AMX listed in the very back, it has both the early
AMX, and the later Javelin-based one, 4 pages. Shows a nice '70 AMX, but the
book has a major error, the data listed is for a '68 AMX, with only a 290
V-8, both photos of the blue AMX are definitely of a '70 model! Oh well, at
least there's 4 pages! There's a nice pic of a yellow and black humpy Javelin
AMX race car, #69. The book shows pictures of the classic Hotwheels original
car, and pictures of the full-sized models.
The book comes with either a '69 442 Olds Cutlass or '68 Mercury Cougar
Hotwheels diecast car in a blister on the back cover extension of the book. I
bought two, one for me, one for my nephew for Xmas. I got the one with the
red Olds, I used to have a '68 Cutlass convertible, it was a rusty car, but
really fun! The first real convertible I'd ever owned. Anyway, just thought
I'd mention it if someone needed an idea for the AMC guy ( or lady ) who has
about everything else. That's all, AMC ya,

Jerry in Virginia
Got enough stuff, just need more "space" for Christmas!