Holiday Fund Rasier

Happy Holidays everyone!

One of the gifts I want to share is the pleasure of looking back over
the past year's
accomplishments. Especially when so many of the causes near and dear
to us;
a neighborhood theater, a young boy's tree house and even the Civic
Center can be saved thru a little perseverance and a sharp witted
cartoon.

In any case, whether you are a friend, a fan or in need of one more
gift --
please consider supporting our ongoing efforts at FUNNYPAPERZ.COM with
a purchase of this new book -- Funny Paperz: The Anniversary
Collection!

http://www.funnypaperz.com/fpad1.gif

Celebrating the first anniversary of the Santa Monica Daily Press.

Thank you!

Joe King
That Joe Guy