Re: [gremlintime] '77 back window

good mornin..
mr benjamin..
here is a picture of my 1970 oldsmobile cutlass supreme..its all stock..has a
olds.350 rocket engine..10:25 to 1 factory high compression with a 4 barrel
carb..138,000 miles to date{not bad fer 32yrs.old}..its matador-red factory
color{i repainted it same color}..all black inside buckets seats..3 speed auto.

on the floor with console..am radio..

1946 scadabout teardrop trailor...all orignal except i'v added inside a 5"
color tv..
an old 12volt vcr..an old panasonic 8-track player hooked up to a pair of the
orignal drive-in speakers..it sleeps two up to 6' 7" talls...around back you
open
the hatch and there is ur camp stove..lantern..ice cooler..little pantry fer
can good etc:

1977 amc gremlin..258 - 6 cyc. auto.one barrel carb. this is actually still
the orignal factory"sun orange" paint that was painted on the car when it was
new {never has been repainted}has am radio still..tan interior and cargo
area..carpet is called "saddle" i did hav the interior and carpet redone...but
it is all the factory colors..
{i found the material & carpet on line}..orignal amc wheels with chrome
trim/beauty
rings..under the hood is real clean..i'm thinkin about addin a 8-track player
under the dash...{i got an old k-mart brand one i think that would be cool}..i
bought this from
the a lady that bought it new..she got to old to drive..i'v had it fer sometime
now..
it only has 80,088 orignal miles as of today..as you can see i keep them both
buffed
out and shiney..

there stored in the 'ol barn outback from nov-1- until the end of may usally
because
of the bad weather..

thanks james-