NOS Gremlin emblem from Canada finally arrives...

NOS Gremlin emblem from Canada finally arrives...

 I finally got my Ebay purchase, a VERY nice guy emblem that's NEVER had
the nuts screwed on (OK, OK, no bad jokes here! LOL ). I was surprised I got
it for $8, usually they sell for $20 or better. Won't look a gift Gremlin in
the mouth, though! :D I'm thinking of making a Choker collar out of it, like
the Western wear type.
In other news, the Matador 304 eng/trans is SOLD. Parts off the '76
Matador 4-dr are available for sale first, then if no takers, I'll probably
offer the car free ( or what's left of it ) if anyone is interested.
I am going to start stripping down the '76 Gremlin first, and cut it up,
to make room for my GT in the garage again, then I can get the Matador out of
the shed. No takers on the '76 Gremlin project car at all, so it's time to
call it quits and junk it. Parts will go to save my other Gremlin children.
:) I am still probably going to use the rear half as a garden ornament, I
first need to build the fenced-off area to hide it, though. That shouldn't
take too much to do. :) Well, that's all to report from Virginia, except
that my ported 258 head is almost done, my gold '74 Gremlin will be getting a
mild street-modded head soon, maybe then I can get the car over 100 mph! LOL.
It still needs a 3-angle valve job. I'll get a better exhaust and a hi-po 6
manifold later, as I'm trading my current hi-po intake manifold to the guy
building my head for me. Oh well. :) maybe I can find another deal like I got
on this one. AMC ya,

Jerry