Re: [gremlintime] LAST CHANCE - running '76 Matador 4-dr for sale in VA

Re: [gremlintime] LAST CHANCE - running '76 Matador 4-dr for sale in VA

Jerry,
I dont know about the matador, although I have a Gremlin and a Hornet that are in dire need of parts...I would be interested in one of your Gremlins and a Hornet (4-door would be preferred), what info about the Matador such as the Engine size and trans type, My girlfriend is looking for a car and so is a friend of mine and the best car made was an AMC..well, get back with me and maybe I can clean out your drive way a lil.

Charlie
75 Gremlin X
77 Hornet Sportabout X

From the Desk of Gremlin 98