4.0 heads and turbos

could some one shed some light on the 4.0 head swapp on a 258 for me
i was also reading on a forum about turbos any info or opinions would be great
if i was to do either of these what do i need and need to look for and what can i expect as for performance results
rj
also iam parting out a 1979 3/4 ton dodge truck that i want motor and tranny out of for a 1947 dodge hot rod project if any one needs some thing form it let me know may be we can work some thing out befor it gets scapped

---