Re: [gremlintime] Engine build in HOT ROD

Re: [gremlintime] Engine build in HOT ROD

In a message dated 11/5/02 10:52:33 AM SA Pacific Standard Time,
rooster1@xxxx writes:

> good mornin folks..
> i hav a real good amc scissor jack with the handle..fer
> sale..orignal...{this
> is on ebay}
> i hav a couple of orignal radiators with shrouds from amc's{gremlins}
> i hav a left & right side fenders from a 1970 amc gremlin..
> i hav a left side fender from a 1974 amc gremlin..
> i got two alteranators amc's 35amps & 37amps motorola{these are on ebay}
> i got the chrome trim that goes around the front windshield amc gremlin..
> i'v got a real nice set of 4 hubcaps from a 1970 amc gremlin..these were
> 13"wheels
> i'v got a real nice clean vinyl windshield water bag with motor and
> wires{red
> with amc emblem on it}..
> i'v got other items as well to sell...
> if interested just e-mail ok at rooster1@xxxx
> thank you folks..fer readin this..hav a mitey fine day ok.. james-

James,i know you sell lots of Gremlin parts on here but its very rude to ruin
someones post and totally post somthing entirly different than what the
subject says.the above says engine build in HOT ROD not i have AMC parts for
sale please remember to remove that when you post please
regards
Bart Mangrum