Re: [gremlintime] Engine build in HOT ROD

Re: [gremlintime] Engine build in HOT ROD

good mornin folks..
i hav a real good amc scissor jack with the handle..fer sale..orignal...{this
is on ebay}
i hav a couple of orignal radiators with shrouds from amc's{gremlins}
i hav a left & right side fenders from a 1970 amc gremlin..
i hav a left side fender from a 1974 amc gremlin..
i got two alteranators amc's 35amps & 37amps motorola{these are on ebay}
i got the chrome trim that goes around the front windshield amc gremlin..
i'v got a real nice set of 4 hubcaps from a 1970 amc gremlin..these were
13"wheels
i'v got a real nice clean vinyl windshield water bag with motor and wires{red
with amc emblem on it}..
i'v got other items as well to sell...
if interested just e-mail ok at rooster1@xxxx
thank you folks..fer readin this..hav a mitey fine day ok.. james-