'74 Hornet 2-dr sedan for sale in VA...

 Ok, so it's NOT a Gremlin...the front half is! LOL. Anyway, found it
while cruising yard sales yesterday in Dale City, VA after leaving my wife's
craft show. It's a California car, 93k miles, lots of new stuff :

Engine replaced, new radiator, battery, alternator, hoses/belts/plugs, etc.

Asking $1,000 for it, if anyone is interested, I'll pass along the phone
number. It's Sienna Orange, kinda of a medium chocolate red color. Body is
decent, some dings. Interior is tan, looks good. I can't buy it, so no point
in looking further. :) Just thought I'd mention it,

Jerry in Virginia