Thieves caught! Vermont's finest nabs dudly duo...WOO-HOO!

Thieves caught! Vermont's finest nabs dudly duo...WOO-HOO!

 Well, I got the good news this past week. My local county detective
called to say they were suspected to be in Texas on Wednesday. On Thursday I
get another call, the detective said they'd been caught in Vermont red-handed
breaking into a house. ALRIGHT, you losers! LOL. So it looks like the little
perps are off the streets for now, they've got THREE states now with jail
time awaiting them, two for stolen guns. I doubt I'll get my stuff back, but
at least the lil' B's are caught and gonna do some time! That makes me feel
GOOD.
On another good note, I'm refinancing my Gremlin Garage ( and house ),
so I'll have mo' money to put into the lil guys. Going from 7.875 to 6.0,
that'll be a good drop, and I'll lose the PMI payment, too, so hopefully
it'll save me about $300/month ( fingers crossed ! ). Got an appraiser coming
out this coming week, hope I can get the place reasonably ship-shape before
then! IT's a MESS! Yikes! Anyway, looks like things are finally going my way,
too bad it's getting colder, can't work on the Gremlins as easily as before.
I still need to chop up two cars, that'll keep me warm outside! :) Well,
just thought I'd let ya'll know,

Jerry in Virginia