Re: [gremlintime] His Moms' $11K Gremlin... was Re: Looking 1974 Gremlin

Re: [gremlintime] His Moms' $11K Gremlin... was Re: Looking 1974 Gremlin X

wow !! to answer your most important questions, donnie solomon has the
nicest gremlin in the country, and he has a trailer full for awards to prove
it. He has been offered $10,000 cash years ago, by me, and turned it down
( not too late donnie)

Second I base my statement on having attended the greater number of amc
shows around the country since '99 including the nationals, including
Kenosha. And sir "Somewhere in St Louis" was the national show that year,
the car only having undergone extensive improvement since then.

Third, while I dearly love amc's let's face facts folks, gremlins were not
the cars people garaged under blankets straight from the dealership. VERY
few really sharp gremlins on the road today have original paint.

But lastly, here's the deal. Gremlins a blast. They are a rare, unique ,
"Happy Car" very few makes put smiles on the faces of a wider range of age
groups then a well kept gremmie.

What makes them even more special, are the independant minded, friendly, and
down right gosh darn nice people who own and care for them. Very few snobs
or stuck up nasty types drive gremlins, there's a few, but like midgets at a
urinal, it's rare and just doesn't look right when you DO see it.

So if anyone mistook pride of ownership ( and the receipts and awards to
explain, if not justify it ) as arrogance then I'm truly sorry.

As to the gentlemen who posted such a bitter and nasty set of remarks,
perhaps if mom had bought you a a puppy, and a gremlin, in your younger
years, you would not be so full of venom now, you have my deepest pity for
the empty bitter life you seem lead. Gremlins are now tough to find, but
many deserving puppies and kittens need homes, it's not too late

Oh and sir, just to prove some humility on my part, I'll bet my 79 pacer dl,
is only one of the top TEN in the country. The nicest is owned by the the
family of Dave Mac Clinchley in southwest florida. A Dear Departed soul ,
lifelong amc booster, and one of the finest gentlemen you could ever know.

Hr could have taught you sir, much about pacers as he could of civility and
good manners.