Re: Gremlin GT for sale ( NOT MINE ), on auction block...

Re: Gremlin GT for sale ( NOT MINE ), on auction block...

-Yes - I checked on this - NOT via the guy that posted it.

His 'Time is of the Essence' statement has me believing someone
wants this car gone soon.

It is in either Redbank or Hazlet N.J.
and the guy posting it to eBay perhaps doesn't own it.

>From what I've gleened in all his other posts - he finds cars
and posts them to sell - for a chunk of the sale price - which puts
the 'real' from the place it is at price probably lower than the
$1,200.oo start here bid price - just a hunch......

If you look closely at one of the .jpgs he posted - you'll see
a sign for an Attorney at Law - .

They are located in two places - both listed above.

Long Branch N.J. is Ocean area. Car has seen salt air.
Hood hinges are starting to act up - as hood isn't closed
correctly at the cowl - headliner is on the floor.

Door hinges are shot judging from the lack of paint - and perforated
& I would
be aware that all that rust under the hood might mirror under the car.

Still......I'm damn tempted to chase this one..

To anyone who asked me questions on the List during the past
few weeks - Yahoo , for some reason - suspended all my Groups .
I just recieved a notice to the same yesterday - so am posting
this on site .

Brien 1981 AMC 'milners coupe'

-- In gremlintime@xxxx, Gremlingts@xxxx wrote:
> Well, here's the twin to my rusty GT down at the farm, same
color and
> everything! Currently 3 days left, in new jersey. Here's the link :
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1867243548
>
> Has Levi's option, auto trans, guy want's $1,000 for it so far.
Man, wish I