good stuff at Trak Auto GOB sale...

 I went by a big TA on Saturday, and they were packing up the goods. I
talked to the manager, and they'd ALREADY thrown out all the
behind-the-counter reference books! WAH! Oh well, I got some good Chilton's
Wiring diagram and Emissions books cheap, and also some floor reference books
on hoses and belts that cover the early cars for free. And some other BTC
ref. books that he was going to throw out anyway. So, at least I got
something out of the deal. :) I'll try to scan the hose/belt pages, see if
it'll clean up any enough to post . I'd hate to retype all the data! Well,
that's all for me. Just thought I'd share some little positive thing that
happened to me lately. I need some more positives!

Jerry Casper in VA