Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin in Fla. Crusher Yard - No Rust -

Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin in Fla. Crusher Yard - No Rust -

James,

Your evading the issue. No one is putting you down, just your "choice" of
communication. I fully realize this is a "free style" format but also your
"style "is cumbersome and it seems you have to go out of your way to type it.
Lets call a spade a spade.

I'm certain you are aware spell check is available on your e mail task bar. I
have taken advantage of this every time I send an e mail. It is a common
curtesy to make the effort to send a reasonably readable document.

I'm not trying to kick you off this site. I'm just saying your style is
contrived. You mention teaching chidren to spell as a community service, how
about teaching you?

BMP