Re: [gremlintime] i need parts and tec advice

Re: [gremlintime] i need parts and tec advice

In a message dated 10/4/02 5:40:46 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
charger_413@xxxx writes:

> now first the parts im looking for a 2 front fenders
> for a 75 gremlin and a qarter panel and 2 rockers
> now the tec advice when doing a v8 swap do i have to
> change fuel lines carb linkage flywheel and clutch its
> got a 232 and i wanna put a 304 or a 360 in it can i
> use any igniton system from a v8 amc

First off any 70-76 Gremlin fender will fit your 75 their all the same
through those years,also 70-72 Hornet fenders are exactly the same as 70-76
Gremlins.as for quarter panels you'll havta look at junkyards and the correct
ones for your grem will be from 74-78 becuase they have the angled lines
versus the 70-73 grem with the swept back look on the q panels.rockers can be
snagged from any 70-78 Grem,79-83 Spirit and especially look for kammbacks
practically all the 4x4 or 4 banger ones are in the junkyards.as for the V8
swap you'll need a V8 crossmember from any 72-76 Grem,70-77 Hornet,79
Spirit,78-79 Concord,hell i've heard from a Spirit guy who used a Javelin V8
crossmember he modified to fit his Spirit so maybe you could use those if
your crafty.swap the fuel line to the other side,get a V8 type carb linkage
and yes you can use any AMC V8 ign.hope i helped.but don't forget the turbos
they make great tire chalks so your grem don't roll down in to the street
LOLOL
Bart M.
1973 Gremlin 360
"Falfas Shoebox"