Re: [gremlintime] qusetions on v8 swap

In a message dated 10/4/02 5:30:45 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
charger_413@xxxx writes:

> is it true that i will have to use a fuel cell this will be a street
> car im fixing it up and planning to sell it for 2500 or 3000 when its
> done

no tho its lots easier buut since your just making a street car you can still
use your gas tank buut you'll havta swap your fuel line to the other side
becuase the 6's fuel line was on the other side to where a V8 one is,i only
suggested a fuel cell if your making a drag car like mine is.
Bart M.
1973 Gremlin 360
"Falfas Shoebox"