FOR SALE 1977 GREMLIN

258 runs good. Has a little rust on bottom of both doors. Small hole
in drivers seat. Automatic and AM FM raido. Good tires. All original
except for a paint job about 9 years ago. I have owned this car since
1990 and am the second owner. The car has not been driven in about a
year as I became disabled and am unable to drive it. Since I have
owned the car it has always been regestered in the state of Nevada
and has never failed a smog test in Nevada. I now live in Sacramento,
Ca. and the car is parked on my side yard. The reason I have to sell
is the house I am living in has been sold and I have been given a 30
day notice to vacate so I can no longer keep the car. I had it up for
sale last year but then I decided to keep it but I do have to sell it
now.I am asking $500.00 or best offer.
Thank you
Madelon Vierra