Re: [gremlintime] New Kenosha album, starring-----The Mix! ( and The 3

Re: [gremlintime] New Kenosha album, starring-----The Mix! ( and The 3 Gremlineers )

hello all you knd folks out there in gremlin,amc land...i got a 3-speed
tranny
with the clutch, bellhousing fer sale it;s all together still on the motor
itself but will be removin it real soon...it works..its not
greasey etc.. $75.00 fer the works plus you as the buyer pays all
the shippin expenses ok...i got a couple of manifolds two one's..
$35.00 ea plus shippin expenses ok...about 5 carb's{one barrels}
$15.00 each or all 5 fer $50.00 plus shippin expenses..fuel tanks
$20.00 each plus shippin expenses..chrome trim that goes around the
windshield $75.00 i pay shippin..{5 pieces}..couple of dist.
20.00 each..plus shippin expenses..four 13" hup caps $20.00 fer
the whole set plus shippin expenses..two 1977 owner's manuals
fer $10.00 each shippin included ok..{glovebox manual}..one
1976 amc technical service manual{about 400 pages thick}..
$20.00 plus shippin ok...wiper motors $10.00 each plus shippin..
plus more...if interested contact me at ROOSTER1@xxxx
james-