New Gremlin Website up

Im hoping for this to be this biggest best (eccept for gremlintime of
course) gremlin website ever. If the hits start coming in I will
resgister a domain name. I want to feature a new gremlin every two
months or so. There are three sections up now but I will have 7-10 up
when the site is all teh way online. Anyone with cool gremlin pics
they want on the site email me at pngwin86@xxxx I need your
help to make this great

STILL need: pics of 2 seater gremlin

Dave