Re: [gremlintime] poor Gremmie

We had to pay $900 for the buy back. The insurance company charged 15% for
buy back. We thought that $900 was a little high but we got twice what we
expected to get out of the car so we didn't mind quite as much. The
interior alone was worth that.

I agree that it's too bad we don't live in Oregon. Our youngest son may be
getting stationed there in a few months and it would be nice to be a little
closer to him. But it would put us further from our other boys. I've also
heard that it's beautiful country!

Karla °o°