poor Gremmie

Well, we got the check from the insurance. They decided that the car was worth $6,000. We bought the car back & we're trying to find another gremmiethat the body is good enough to restore. We can salvage the interior, hood, grill & more from the wrecked gremlin.

Even wrecked, Norbert couldn't stand seeing his car sitting outside, covered with a tarp. Sunday afternoon, he jacked up the car, changed the tire, climbed underneath, hooked up a come-a-long, & the 2 of us lined up the drive shaft & pulled it back together. Then Norbert got into the car & drove it into the shop.

Karla °o°