AMC show

I went to the Rocky Mountain AMC show on Saturday - there were about
30 cars. Not quite Kenosha but still a good time. There was the
usual collection of AMXs and Javelins, one Pacer, 3 Ramblers, 1
Hornet station wagon, 1 Matador, 1 Ambassador (1970? original owner),
2 Spirits (one used by Rick Mears in the Pikes Peak Hill Climb), and
two Gremlins - mine and a 1977. This was the first time I attended
one of this club's functions, as I just picked up my Gremlin in May,
but they seem like a real nice bunch. It was good to see the AMC
owners get together and celebrate our uniqueness!