Re: [gremlintime] Uncle Flloyd

In a message dated 8/25/02 12:10:02 AM SA Pacific Standard Time,
hh7x@xxxx writes:

> Wake up and smell the Petrol 'Unk' - it is almost Year 2003 -
> not "The Summer of '68" .
>
> Street Stick Job ? Run a '93 - '98 'Stang COBRA 5 speed box.
>
> Ain't lookin' for Fresh Squeezed 'Floydster.....'
>

> Brien
> 1981 AMC
> 'milners coupe'

yeah Brien,lemme go and just snag a COBRA 5 speed outta my local JY their oh
so plentiful.and i'll stand by the fact their aint a damn thing wrong with
the BW T 10 and it runs just ducky on the street,the T 10 aint a friggin
school bus tranny so don't go thinkin its not great on the street.i see
wannbe "racers"like you all the time at my local track the"Ducttape Boys"i
call em they usually make it halfway down the track before somethin gos up in
flames or blows parts all over the track and makes the REAL cars havta wait
till the track officials clean it up
Bart M.
"Wallys Wheels"