HEMI HEAD

On 24 Aug 2002 at 15:44, gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 10
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 22:34:12 -0000
From: "hemmigremmie" <hemmigremmie@xxxx>
Subject: Hey All. Glad to be back. new pics.

Hello.
After talking with our great moderator, I decided to come back to the
club. I hope there are no hard feelings with the members I had
trouble
with before and Im over it. Im posting updated pics of my car under
hemmigremmie. I was Chevetteroadwarrior, but Im rebuilding a 354 Hemi
to drop in my ride, so I changed it. Let me know if you like em.
Thanks, HG

- . -

Welcome Back You Lunatic!

Brien