Re: [gremlintime] hey i have a qustion

In a message dated 8/22/02 3:47:30 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
charger_413@xxxx writes:

> i wanna start rippin pavement up in my
> gremlin later on in life i wanna build a hot 360
> mottor or 401 then im gonna go back and get back into
> mopars cause amc is just been pissin me off since i
> got it if it was a true mopar id have it back together
> i thought about droppin a 727 and a 360 out of my old
> truck in it but it should stay all amc i feel
> thanks bryan

Now thats just Bull$#it in my book,when you build an AMC it requires patience
and skill this aint yer typical Camaro and a trifiddy set up,i love Mopars
too but Gremlins never were"true"Mopars their not even Mopars,yes Der
Moparland bought AMC back in 87 but your Gremlin is a AMC NOT a Mopar!!and if
you've ever heard of Wally Booth he sent Mopar Drag Race giants like Sox&
Martin back on the trailer with his destroked lil ole AMC 360 powered 72
Gremlin so please don't underestimate the power and potential of AMC :)
Bart M.
73 GRRemlin AMC 360 V8