hey i have a qustion

how do i put lifters in a 232 six gremlin i thought i
could take a magnet on a stick and go through the push
rod holes no such luck the lifters are bigger then the
holes do i have to take the head off because i dont
think its like a 8 and you can pull the intake because
the intake is mounted on the side not the top please
get back to me i wanna start rippin pavement up in my
gremlin later on in life i wanna build a hot 360
mottor or 401 then im gonna go back and get back into
mopars cause amc is just been pissin me off since i
got it if it was a true mopar id have it back together
i thought about droppin a 727 and a 360 out of my old
truck in it but it should stay all amc i feel
thanks bryan