Magazine

 AMO has a magazine much like you descried devoted to AMC cars. It comes
out about every other month. It features a different AMC model each issue.
Now if you could come up with a magazine just for Gremlin owners I would be
very interested in that. I am like the other guy though I just don't think
there is enough people who care to make a go of it. I would love to know how
many Gremlins are left in the US. From what I see where I live if you told
me less than a 1,000 I would believe it but surely there are more. Went to a
car show Sunday only my second one of the year. 37 cars 10 trophies, and 50
door prizes. Guess who didn't win anything. Your right. That is not exactly
true. Did win a 2002 "Hooter's" calendar for having an AMC car key. Wasn't
very hard since I had the only AMC car there. Of course that is almost
always true.
Terry
78