Re: [gremlintime] Re:AMC magazine...good idea,but...

Re: [gremlintime] Re:AMC magazine...good idea,but...

Mildred, I think you misunderstood Freddie. I know Javllyn Sue personally
and she's not the type of person to do any of that kind of thing. He's
talking about 'stand next to your car and smile with your clothes on'
pictures. The Mix