Re: [gremlintime] Hi Everyone

Gary, This is 'the mix' your not going to believe this but the 360 I put in
the mix just for Kenosha barely made it home. First, as we were leaving the
fairgrounds, I made it about 2 miles north on route 32 (what ever that
Sheridan Road's nimber was) and it started to stall out. Wound up being a
defective ignition condenser. A fellow AMC guy back at the swap meet had one
in the back of his grampa's Rambler (saved my but) then, as I approched
Cleveland, Ohio, it started raining really hard and I had to find someplace
to stop (like under a bridge) because the only thing I failed to check before
comming to Kenosha was the defroster. What were the odds a little mouse had
built a nest in there and so all I got was white fusz blowing out of the
vents. After the rain let up a bit, I continued home only to get about 2
miles from there when I noticed that my oil gauge read ZERO !!! By the time
I pulled into the driveway, half the rods were knocking and it was still
raining 'cats and dogs'. Just pulled the motor out this week. I haven't had
time yet to check the damage, but I'm afraid my better half isn't going to
let me drop another dime in 'the mix' this year. Oh yea, It only took me 3
days to put the sbc back in ! Didn't even cost a nickel (stayed under the
wife's budget this time). The Mix