no longer for sale

Welcome to gremlintime Mike! This is one of the coolest clubs on the
net!
Pics of my '73 are in the photos section under Freddie. I had
offered to sell it to Karla and Norbert after reading her heart
wrenching post about their Gremmie being totaled in an accident (that
other stupid driver..if she was following the "avoid making a
dangerous left turn by making a series of right turns" rule, the Grem
would not have been hit and Norbert would not have a broken rib).
I am completing the purchase of the '73 within the next 30 days and
travelling 3,000 miles to get it. It was NOT quite what Karla and
Norbert were looking for in a Grem. The car wasn't up for general
sale actually. I was just so moved by what Karl posted and since we
Gremlin owners are all like a family, I had an urge to help them out
in finding another car.
I hope this clarifies the situation :-)

Freddie