Gremlin Fabric

Kevin,
If Norbert wants a Gremlin shirt, fine, I'll make him one. I might even make a tie for him or a matching skirt for me. But even as much as I love the Gremlin, I draw the line at Gremlin curtains in my house. Besides, I'd have to get rid of the Mickey Mouse curtains to put them up. ;-)
Karla Dick
luvdmouse
ICQ#: 19049308
Current ICQ status: