[no subject]

Ok, I have come up with something interesting.
I have been working on a design pattern to go on basic
flat stock material. I intially just wanted to have a
button up Hawiian shirt with Gremlin's (character and
cars) all over it. Although I can only afford to have
one shirt made out of the stuff, I was thinking this
material would make some unusual curtains for a home
office or Grem-room. I'm not sure when I'll have it
complete, but, I will keep everyone posted on
progress. If all goes well I will have a material with
gremlins all over it that can be sewn into what ever.
If your wife or girlfriend sew, just think of the
ramifications!! you could have Grem throw pillows!!
At anyrate we'll see how it all comes off the press.

Later, Kevin