Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin / Hornet radiators ; small vs. large...shroud

Re: [gremlintime] Gremlin / Hornet radiators ; small vs. large...shroud or none?

jerry-
yes the little ones had fan shrounds as well..i got two fer sale a metal one and
a plastic one $20.00 plus shippin ... james-
ps-if so need the measurments of fan were the shroud screws go in place..