Re: [gremlintime] Kenosha Report

Tom,

I agree with you you. The show was the best I have ever been to. My 17 year
old son was introduced to AMC in a big way. He fell in love with " The
Machine". Now he understands where I am coming from. He also understands why
I like Gremlins so much after seeing so many of them in one spot. One thing
he definitely learned, Gremlins are rare. Even the "goodies" you buy at the
swap meet tables reflect the rareness. He has a better appreciation for my
1970 Gremlin that I've had for ovewr 32 years. While walking around and
talking to other Gremlin owners, he heard "man o man, Gremlins are rare and
you have one of the "rare of the rare" 860 two passenger Gremlins made in
1970.

It was fantastic!!!

BMP