Re: [gremlintime] Re: Color of Levi's Denim?

Re: [gremlintime] Re: Color of Levi's Denim?

mr dave and whomever..
i just go carpet from www.1aauto.com it was the exact...i was told they have

fabric...there toll free number is 888-844-3393..they will send you samples
fer
free..they do stand behind there word as well..cause i bought something else
it was wrong they did credit my card...they got gremlin glove-box liners
to..cause
i got one from them...there great people..there is a michelle..rob..you'd be
satified.. james-{onehorsetrader}..i'm in oregon 6 hours from
portland