Re: [gremlintime] Reminder - Gremlin Cruise Night at the BIG AMC SHOW...

Re: [gremlintime] Reminder - Gremlin Cruise Night at the BIG AMC SHOW...

on 7/12/02 9:02 PM, gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at
gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Gremlin Cruise Night at the BIG AMC SHOW!!
>
> Date: Friday, July 26, 2002
> Time: 7:00PM - 9:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)
>
> We're going to meet as a big gang of Gremlins at one of the cool
> Restaurants in Kenosha. Everybody come as this is a once in a
> lifetime opportunity to see how many Gremlins we can get
> together in one place.

Can you post a message as to what cool restaurant(s) you plan to go to??
They have several west of town, The Brat Stop? or maybe Andy's Drive in
down town? Let us know next week.